SuperGreen Solutions leads the North American market as premier advisors, suppliers and installers of energy-efficient solutions, making us truly a ‘one stop energy efficient solution shop’. Having been in the Energy Efficiency industry for over 18 years the founders have established a solid reputation spanning 3 continents. We are different because we look at energy creation and energy saving from a holistic point of view, to provide our clients with total solutions.
To ensure our company’s competitive pricing edge, SuperGreen Solutions is backed by, and linked to an international buying group including Allsafe Energy Efficient Products of Australia, Green Power Solutions of USA and Australia and the USA’s United Franchise Groups 1400+ stores. This power in numbers enables the best brands at the right price, as our long term goal is to save you and your clients energy and money. We take pride in using North American made products wherever possible. We take delight in demonstrating that best practice does not necessary translate into higher costs and show that neutral costing or positive revenue can be achieved.
Such outcomes are achieved through sound consideration of elements including:
- The client brief of the nature of the building and how it will be interacted with, along with construction materials, aspect and orientation.
- A long term perspective is taken with cost of installation vs cost of future operation, over laid with workplace health and safety considerations. Using our strength of understanding in our field we are able to achieve the best outcomes through the provision of alternative choices that meet the identified need.
As long term suppliers of energy efficient products, we are acutely aware of the environment and performance requirements sought within this region. Just as the region and the needs of our client base are diverse, so too is our product range. What never alters is that our product range has been selected based on quality, reputation, proven performance and an underlying preference to products that are American made. A culture of
- Photo Voltaic Solar Power – Solar grid tied products from BP solar; Canadian Solar, Sharp, Suntech and Schuco.
- Insulation, Weatherization & Caulking – Sealing products, Thermal and Acoustic Insulation, from Owens Corning and MD Building Products.
- Power and Energy Management Systems – from Our Home Spaces
- Skylights and Natural Lighting Solutions – from ODL and Velux
- Solar Hot Water – Solar thermal, tankless gas and hybrid heat pump water heaters from, Rheem, Rinnai, G.E., Schuco and SDI.
We look forward to having the opportunity to assist your organization in the achievement of energy efficient solutions for current and future projects.